Help us keep the wildlife WILD
Please log in in order to complete your donation.
Do you have a passion for wildlife and conservation efforts and want to play a part in animal protection in the Cyclades islands? Our wildlife volunteer opportunity in Naxos island is a meaningful option. You’ll have the unique chance to support the protection of natural habitats, learn about wildlife conservation techniques and study and monitor animal behaviour.
– Cleaning, feeding the animals (birds and sea turtles) and treating them
– Detecting for sea turtle nesting activity
– Receive animals as a first aid station
– Distribute awareness material
– Office work
5 hours per day/ 6 days per week
200 euros (for 2 weeks).
Accommodation and training included, discounts offered.
Shared studio (for 2)
hat, sunscreen, swimwear, sports shoes, camera, your smile!
– pre departure and on arrival training,
– covid19 mask and weekly self test,
– welcome kit (bag, T-shirt, cup, map, free guide, e-bike for 3 days to explore the island).
You can fly to Athens airport and then take the boat from Piraeus port to Naxos.
Is a non-profit, recognized organization working on the protection of wildlife and operates a first aid care station as an official partner of "ARCHELON-The Sea Turtle Protection Society of Greece".