Become part of the Precious Plastic community!
Please log in in order to complete your donation.
Have you ever thought about ways to turn plastic lids into useful and beautiful objects? This volunteer opportunity is a meaningful way to transform discarded plastic into a precious resource, not waste but also raise awareness about plastic pollution and sustainable waste management.
1-3 per period
– Precious plastic lab work
– Organise awareness campaigns
– Social media planning
– Distribute awareness material
– Clean ups
– Office work
5-6 hours per day/ 5days per week
200 euros (for 2 weeks).
Training included, discounts offered on accommodation and food.
Shared studio (for 2)
hat, sunscreen, swimwear, sports shoes, camera, your smile!
– pre departure and on arrival training,
– covid19 mask and weekly self test,
– welcome kit (bag, T-shirt, cup, map, free guide, e-bike for certain days to explore the island).
You can fly to Athens airport and then take the boat from Piraeus port to Syros.
social cooperative works to enable the sustainable activities of the local population, such as the primary production and development of forms of tourism that respect the place and its inhabitants (e.g. hiking, environmental, geological, archaeological, agro-tourism, climbing and diving).